Sacramento-based managed computer services provider is looking for qualified full-time help desk engineers to provide both onsite and remote support for client workstations and servers.
– Maintenance and troubleshooting for clients’ technology infrastructure (workstations, servers and network equipment), using both remote administration tools and onsite visits.
– Full understanding of clients’ technical systems and business processes.
– Create and update full documentation of client IT environments, including key business process technology dependencies.
– High level of communication (oral and written) with clients and internal team members.
– Efficient time management; ensuring required tasks and site visits are scheduled, time objectives are met, and issues are resolved (managed through industry standard ticketing system) while maintaining an effective billable rate.
– Identify potential issues that will affect clients’ effective use of their technology, and work with team to develop solutions.
– Maintain and acquire technical skills and knowledge of key technologies used by clients.
– Minimum 1 year experience working for a managed service provider
-Experience with RMM tools such as Kaseya & Labtech
-Experience with CRM & Ticketing software such as ConnectWise or Zen Desk
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience with workstations running Microsoft 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
-Experience with O365 platform and suite of products
– Experience with Mac OS X is highly desirable
– Knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012 & 2016
– Basic understanding of Active Directory and User Administration
– Knowledge of key Microsoft applications — Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc., is highly desired.
– Knowledge of Citrix is highly desired
– Knowledge and experience with VMware, Hyper-v & XenCenter
Individuals who are well-suited to help make our team a success will have demonstrated skills which are empathetic to the needs of our customers. Each agent must possess strong organizational skills, computer skills, and customer service skills in which professional and courteous service is their passion. Please respond with resume and cover letter, providing details of your experience and specific qualifications for the position. Failure to provide these items will result in disqualification from our review process.
Candidates must be able to supply the following:
-Valid California Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
-Proof of Automobile Insurance.
-Your own a clean and reliable vehicle.