Get the convenience and security that your small or medium sized business needs with Office 365. With this all-inclusive cloud-based solution, SMB users can access their familiar office tools no matter where they are. Your staff will be able to use Office, whether they use a PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet.
Need a simple and cost-effective solution to stay connected while on-the-go? Office 365 is the ideal solution for your SMB needs. Your users will have access to such IT services as enterprise grade email and multi-party HD video conferencing. Whether they are at home, on the road, or in the office, they’ll be able to work while conducting more effective and efficient meetings with the help of this cloud based application.
Security and Other Capabilities
With Office 365, you’ll enjoy premium-level security specifically designed for small and medium sized businesses. From malware and spam protection to the automatic back-up of your files, you can take comfort knowing that your important documents are safe no matter where and when they are accessed. Office 365 makes it possible for the SMB user to easily customize the organizational environment with unique controls, simplifying management duties.
Some of the key aspects of the security features provided by Office 365 include:
- Physical Security: data centers are monitored 24/7 and safeguards in place that protect the centers from natural disasters, as well as unauthorized access.
- Security Best Practices: the best practices in design are used, including Security Development Life Cycle, as well as operations to keep all information in our data centers secure.
- Data Encryption: email content from each customer is encrypted using AES encryption from BitLocker.
- Secure Network Layer: networks are segmented so that there is physical separation of the public interfaces and the critical back end servers. Edge router security detects any sign of vulnerability or intrusions and alerts the admin promptly to protect your data.
- Automated Operations: lock box processes control access to all of the IT systems where customer data is stored. This control mechanism is similar to systems where there are two people needed to turn a key in order for any action to be allowed.
Who Can Use Office 365?
Office 365 is the perfect cloud-based solution for SMBs. Whether you are a small business with just a few employees, or a growing medium-sized business, you and your staff will greatly benefit from using Office 365. Even non-profit businesses can benefit from this program. In fact, there are several non-profit companies that are utilizing Office 365, as Microsoft has donated the product to a variety of eligible non-profits located in 41 countries. Some of the non-profit companies that are benefiting from the use of the product include the National Development Council, Women’s Law Project, Child Study Center, and Path Point.
Plans for Office 365 start for as low as $4 per month. Small businesses can gain access to Lync, SharePoint, and Exchange for just $6 a month. A larger company that wants to take advantage of integrating an active directory can do this for $8 each month.
The main reason to choose the Office 365 cloud-based application for your SMB is that it will provide your business with access to Excel, Word, Outlook, and other Microsoft Office tools, wherever you have Internet access. It can also be accessed from any type of device, including tablets, smartphones, android devices, iPads, iPhones, as well as laptops and desktops. Try Office 365 today, and get the business-grade tools you need for your SMB to maximize the efficiency, profitability, and online security of your business.