Modernize your workforce.
These days, people want to stay productive wherever they go. They want to work faster and smarter across their favorite devices while staying current and connected. However, they also don’t want to pay an arm and a leg. In other words, they want to have affordable business tools that work as hard as they do.
Once customers sign up for a Managed IT Services plan, CNS immediately starts planning for the migration to Office 365. Here’s how we do it:
- We set up the new Office 365 account and migrate your email-related data, including calendars, contacts, tasks and settings.
- Then we will migrate your business email service and configure Outlook clients for your employees.
- We get your team set up to communicate and collaborate on Microsoft Teams.
- We also provide post-migration onsite support for your staff.
Microsoft Teams and Office 365: Good for Business
Office 365 fits the way you work today and tomorrow. Beginning with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Office 365 provides all the familiar Office applications you know. Meanwhile, your employees can access cloud-connected tools like Microsoft Teams, helping them communicate, collaborate, and get more done. And it keeps itself up to date, so you have the tools you need to do what you do best.
With Microsoft Office 365, you can:
- Deliver your best work with the latest version of Office 365.
- Use and access Office on virtually any device.
- Store, sync and share your files with OneDrive for Business.
- Stay connected and communicate with business-class email.
- Work better together with online meetings and conferencing.
- Trust a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Get the most from your investment with an affordable monthly subscription. With Office 365 Business Premium, you can work smarter from anywhere, with up-to-date Office tools and collaboration services.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
“Moving to the cloud was painless for our office because of the professionals at CNS. They helped us move to the right cloud solution by identifying our technical and business requirements. I recommend using them for cloud solutions and IT support.”
Damore, Hamric & Schneider, Inc.