Are Your Company’s Digital Credentials for Sale on the Dark Web?
Find Out with a Complimentary Dark Web Scan
Detect Compromised Credentials Used by Hackers to Exploit Employees and Customers
To help keep your critical business assets safe, we are offering a complimentary, one-time scan with Dark Web ID™ Credential Monitoring.
Our Dark Web ID™ Credential Monitoring service detects compromised credentials in real-time on the dark web. You get notified immediately when these critical assets get jeopardized, before they can be used for identity thefts, data breaches, or other cyber crimes. Digital credentials such as usernames and passwords connect you and your employees to critical business applications, as well as online services. Unfortunately, criminals know this, which is why digital credentials rank among the most valuable assets found on the dark web.
A DARK AND DANGEROUS PLACE
The dark web is made up of encrypted digital communities that sit on top of the Internet. While there are legitimate purposes to the dark web, it is estimated that over 50 percent of all dark web sites get used for criminal activities. These criminal activities include the disclosure and sale of digital credentials. Far too often, companies with compromised credentials for sale on the dark web don’t know it until informed by law enforcement. However, by that time, it’s already too late.
HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?
When your employees use their work email on third-party websites, it makes your business vulnerable to a breach. Weak and reused employee passwords also present significant security vulnerabilities. With our Dark Web ID™ Credential Monitoring, we can detect if your company is at risk due to exposed credentials. This knowledge allows you to patch any holes in your network security.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE MOST VULNERABLE THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
- HR and Payroll
- Email Services
- Travel Sites
- Banking Sites
- Social Media
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS?
By utilizing Dark Web ID™, you can identify, analyze and proactively monitor for your organization’s compromised or stolen employee and customer data.
How to Recognize and Deal with Phishing Scams
HOW DARK WEB ID™ PROTECTS YOUR BUSINESS
- Connects to multiple dark web services, including Tor, I2P and Freenet, to search for compromised credentials.
- Does not require you to connect to high-risk services directly.
- Provides intelligent awareness of compromised credentials before breaches occur.
WHY DARK WEB SCANS ARE IMPORTANT
- Compromised credentials get used to conduct further criminal activity.
- Employees often use the same password for multiple services, exponentially increasing the potential damage from a compromised credential.
- Limited visibility into dark web causes 75% of compromised credentials to get reported to victim by a third party, such as law enforcement.