Laptop Mag article: http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/laptop-brand-ratings
According to Laptop Mag, a third-party tech publication, Lenovo has a well-deserved reputation for building great laptops at reasonable prices. This year, the company leaped into their top spot. Lenovo not only makies excellent and innovative products, but backs them with quick and helpful support. Therefore, thanks to these machines’ excellent keyboards, long battery life or eye-catching designs, 19 out of the 33 Lenovo laptops that Laptop Mag reviewed received ratings of four stars or higher.
When shopping for a laptop, many people focus on the technological bells and whistles, but not on the brand. However, the laptop brand matters as much or more than the specs and features.
Each year, Laptop Mag evaluates the top notebook manufacturers and publishes their Best and Worst Laptop Brands rankings. To pick the winners, losers and also-rans, Laptop Mag evaluated the ten biggest laptop brands. They wanted to determine which brands offered the best combination of quality products and cutting-edge innovation, while also providing helpful support and strong value. In 2017, Lenovo knocked Apple out of its long-held top position. Meanwhile, Asus and Dell took second and third place.
Lenovo’s Key Strengths
- ThinkPads: They are the undisputed champions of productivity, thanks to their best-in-class keyboards, accurate pointing sticks and long battery life.
- Yogas: Best series of bendback 2-in-1s.
- Pushing the envelope: From totally flat keyboards that double as writing pads to OLED screens, Lenovo takes risks.
Lenovo’s Main Weaknesses
- No high-end gaming: Lenovo’s gaming laptops are nice, but don’t get anything more powerful than a midrange, GTX 1060 card.
- Mixed feelings on detachables: Meanwhile, the company’s Miix series of detachable 2-in-1s fails to impress.
Top-Rated Lenovo Laptops
- ThinkPad T460: 17+ hours of battery life
- ThinkPad X1 Carbon: 2.7 pounds, 12 hours of battery life
- Yoga 910: Tiny bezel, low weight and attractive chassis
Read the full 2017 Lenovo Report Card at: http://www.laptopmag.com/articles/lenovo-brand-rating.